Paralegal / Technical support
TELÉFONO: +58 212-2839444 ext. 141
José Bueno joined Bolet & Terrero in 2018 as a translator. Currently he oversees trademark applications, drawing on his extensive experience in financial, technological, and medical matters. He also supports the restructuring and optimization of firm processes with a view to reducing response times and increasing client satisfaction.
José is member of the Project Management Institute and is qualified as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
- International Baccalaureate, Lester B Pearson College, Canada (1982).
- Electronic Engineer, Universidad Simón Bolívar, Venezuela (1989).
- Quality systems auditor under the ISO 9000 standard FONDONORM A, Venezuela (2003).
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute, USA (2005).
- Master’s in Business Management (Siemens Management Learning -S4- Development) Universidad de La Sabana, Colombia (2006).
- Project Management Institute (2005).
Memberships & Affiliations