Guillermo A. López Z.
Attorney at Law
PHONE: +58 212-2839444 ext. 137
Guillermo López joined Bolet & Terrero in 2010 as an intern. Guillermo’s practice focuses on trademarks, extending to the drafting of copyright contracts as well as judicial and administrative actions against counterfeiting. He also devises strategies in unfair competition matters.
Guillermo is currently a member of INTA’s Anti-Counterfeiting Committee.
- Attorney at Law, Universidad Monteávila, Venezuela (2012).
- Courses in the Specialization in Commercial Law, Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, Venezuela (2015-2016).
- Courses in the Specialization in Intellectual Property, Universidad de Los Andes, Venezuela (2015-2016).
- Federal District Bar Association (2014).
- Intellectual Property Agent (2016).
Memberships & Affiliations
- Unfair competition.